Monday, March 12, 2012

week 3 thoughts

woah what a work out...

Tomorrow I start cleaning at the gym! I'm really excited even more excited for fundamentals!!!

I am thinking about my food and that its getting pretty bland. While I LOVE LOVE what I am eating I need to get more creative. I still have chili and pork loin in the freezer why haven't I eaten it?! Hmmmm... my mom keeps complaining that she hasn't had any of the foods that I'm cooking...ummm lady. There is a CRAP load of yummy food in the freezer EAT IT! This summer I know I'll cook and play a lot more with food since it won't be school school school and all that good stuff. now I need a nap. please. Also I know I have lost weight even if I'm not seeing it in the photos. My national team shirts all fit better I can work out harder and all that jazz. I just was expecting more and maybe yesterday wasn't a good day for the photos bc I was feeling bloated. Maybe not enough water, too much nuts, not enough meat. I'm not sure, but it was something. I need to read now... oh class.

No comments:

Post a Comment