Thursday, March 1, 2012

Paleo Pancakes are now my life...

omg paleo pancakes were have you been my whole life?!! WOW!!! So far my favorite thing, it jumped paleo chicken alfredo!!!

what I danced to.
So today was my day off of working out... I should say day off in quotes, because I did my hula workout which used to be my hard work out... it was easy...ish. I was sweating my ass off, but that is AWESOME!!! and then I danced and I can't believe my turns they are already ten times better!!! like insane better. WOW I can't wait to see how my dancing improves soon... and my soccer playing. If I can find someone to play with!!!! Also my leaps were ten times better and I was able to dance out of them instead of having to land. I haven't been able to do that since college. I loved it. After that I went and cleaned the back porch. Mom is going to be so excited. :D I was looking at some dresses online... and found this site it is all pinup style dresses and so beautiful. I can't wait to be the size I want to be so I can buy these beautiful dresses!!! AHHHHH I can't wait so sexy and yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment