Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Robb... Robb... Calling Uncle Robb...

so I've still been having some problems with my lungs. I wanted to make sure that I was doing everything possible that I can to make sure that I have the most success possible. So first I went to Coach Lauren and I love people that can say, "I'm not sure, but This person can!" It makes me so happy. So Lauren sent me to Robb Wolf, the writer of The Paleo Solution. This is the book Coach Lauren also suggested for me to read to start Paleo and seriously it had changed my life!!! Robb has on his page a place where you can send a question so I did. The response I got was helpful!
"Eating good non-inflammatory paleo foods should be good to go. There may be some herbs and things like garlic, rosemary, ginger, etc. that could be good to use with foods as well. For workout suggestions, I would probably say just ramp up into working out and don't overdo it. Maybe being careful about quick drastic temperature change, and being mindful if working out in very dry and cold air." 


I also made the decision that I love Paleo and will be sticking with it after the 30days. This is the best I've ever felt. I love the foods I'm eating and I look better!!! I'm not missing pasta and breads, but I will be a little less strict with my foods once I'm at the size I want to be at! Also new photos will go up for the start of week 3!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment