Monday, March 12, 2012

dinner tonight

Today was a good day! I didn't have to work and I got to play with food. I cooked mustard balsamic chicken and cauliflower rice with spinach and carrots! It was SO YUMMY!!! mmmm happily full... I have the left over sauce and chicken to mix with my eggs in the morning YEAAAA!!! perfect way to start a day! I'm making chicken-tikka-masala some time soon... One of my FAVORITE meals!!! I can't wait to make it all yummy paleo-y. I'm currently watching Rachel Maddow right now I was thinking about posting one of my favorite clips from her show, but I couldn't find it. Anyways... Cfed tomorrowwwww!!! SO EXCITED!!! also very excited to see my Bestie and the God-kids. I saw them saturday and already miss them. I am so excited I get to spend the next few tuesday nights with them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment