Monday, March 5, 2012

week 22222222.... well just Week TWO!

So This week started with being back at school and YEA SCHOOL!!!! I was starting to get bored there. I cooked up some spaghetti squash last night and burgers, bacon, and garlic (well I just cut the garlic). I packed my lunch today and already ate all my meat... I need more bacon (For real I think this is only a paleo problem...mmmmm bacon). I did buy tons of seafood (mom is going to hilton head this week so I guess my stomach wanted to be there too) I can't wait to cook for date night wed. :D

I was really excited for my workout today and my warm up started AWESOME! but then my lungs got in the way and I fought as hard as I could, but my trainer decided to call it and we rescheduled... Thanks mom for your cold which I REFUSE to full get!!! So he had me just walk/run about 30mins more! I think besides my lungs, my head was more the problem. I can workout on my own with no problems including running when my mind isn't there, but then when someone else is helping and my mind isn't there... OY!! Watch out! I need to figure out how to stop that. Everything that I've been a part of its GREAT to be in my head and see things my way, but with a trainer it isn't so good. I think this is good to prepare for Crossfit. It feels really good though to have your trainers know that you work your ass off so today was not normal. So I have to keep proving to myself and them that today isn't me!! I'm not reverting back to the sick me who is ok with being fat and not working hard to get it off. LET'S GO!

 Yesterday, mom and I went shopping! EEEKKK I am a size smaller. Along with the dresses my aunt got me that were larges, I'm now a 16 in most clothes and a 17 in JR which is AWESOME because before I couldn't fit in JR anymore. YEA!! so mom bought me a couple of pairs of jeans bc all of mine were seriously falling off. YEA! I pretty much feel really comfortable and happy in clothes now. I can't wait to keep shrinking some, but I am learning to love my body again and know that I put tons of work into it!!

I've been really into music this weekend and I'm really excited mom is going out of town so that I can blast music all night and whenever I'm home... poor neighbors. I've also been really creatively thinking lately and am really excited to start working on a new video. Its DADT inspired and I was very inspired by the new song from Gym Class Heroes, back home...



No comments:

Post a Comment